Saturday, October 23, 2010

The CHS Ninja

On Friday, Katy and I were walking around school getting interviews and pictures for our Journalism class. I'm doing an article about the boules of my school and Katy is doing an article of the CHS ninja. After taking pictures, we stumbled across this fellow in the auditorium. He knows all about the secret passages and areas of the school. He's like the Fred and George Weasley of our school. He told us all about how he found a way into the locked sound booth.
The seats are a few feet below the booth and there is no glass in the middle frame. He somehow jumps from the backs of the seats onto the ledge of the booth. We caught a picture of him doing this.

After this, he told us about a panel that opens up in the auditorium. Inside is a space that you can hide in.

He then continued to drag us up the spiral stairs behind the stage. It was SO HIGH UP and it was overheated. Although I had a hard time taking pictures because of my hyperventilating, I did.

This is the view out over the tops of the curtains and stage.
He then ran back down and showed us what he considers amusement.

Thats him swinging on the curtain pullers.


This is me with a Hot Topic corset. Makeup by Katy. Picture taken in a trailer.

Much sunshine,
                    Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment