Friday, October 29, 2010

Walking Billboards and Such

On walking billboards at my school: The clothes brands that I recently talked about (Hollister, Aeropostale, etc) are all advertisements to the rest of the world. Just about every article of clothing that they produce have the brand name plastered across it. Really. The people who wear these clothes are now walking advertisements or, the term that I prefer, Billboards. I walk around all day with HOLLISTER or ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH screaming at my face. Why has fashion become another way to advertise. It's not even a subtle form of advertising either! I'm sorry to the brands but I have no intention of falling for these clothes.
Picture of the day!

Yes, that's a dog house. Clothes from Hot Topic (Wow, this is a lot of advertisement for Hot Topic isn't it. At least the brand name isn't plastered all over it.) And yes, I angled the camera just right. That was subconsciously too.
This next picture was not taken by me, nor was I anywhere near when it was taken. I found it on Facebook. It's my old friend, Cora. I just love it so much. It has a sort of magical feeling.

Much sunshine,
                 Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment